Pantheon: The Spear God Guide by Master Player
INTRODUCTION TO LoL PANTHEON GUIDE
Hello my name is sileNtF1, I’ve been playing LoL since season 2 and I have been in master tier for 2 years. This guide is intended to help you win games with Pantheon in LoL ranked system. We know what it feels like to be stuck at low elo, and I am pretty sure with Pantheon you carry by urself. Panth is a high damage dealer at early and mid game stages, is good for smashing squishy targets and snowballing fast. You can easily farm and make insane pressure all over the map with his ultimate. On toplane you can dominate your oppenent, using his passive to outplay your opponents.
- Great harass with his spear shot (Q)
- Stun allows you to set up ganks with your jungler
- Global ultimate is amazing to pressure other lanes
- He is insane lane bully
- No escape abilities
- Melee, thus can be harrased in lane
- Being outscaled at the late game
- Is mana dependent
PANTHEON’S ABILITIES AND SKILSS EXPLANATION
His passive is great for trades and tower dives, every 4th basic attack or ability you gain a shield block. It blocks the next auto attack, AA abilty, large minion/creature attack and turret shots.
Due to a very low cooldown this ability provides strong harass. You have to use it to poke your enemies every time they try to farm.
Be careful of spamming it early on to prevent yourself running out of mana. Also since its an ability you wont agro minions.
This ability have 1.4 AD Ratio so it scales very well.
AEGIS OF ZEONIA
Stuns your enemy for a second, enough to use your combo Q, AA, E.
Refreshes your passive and instantly gives you block for the next enemy AA, this ability scales with AP.
Spears shoots out in the target direction, deals damage to monsters/creeps but double damage to the champions.
Procs with Thunderlord mastery and helps stack with Black Cleaver, In team fights try to hit as many enemies as possible.
This skill also has a passive that gives Pantheon AA and Spear Shots 100% critical strike chance against targets below 15% of their max health.
This is what makes Pantheon strong, gives him mobily to put pressure all over the map.
Try to aim this skill on enemy escape path it will deal magic damage and slow them.
The best way to use his ulti is when you recall to buy items but always push ur lane before you do that.
PANTHEON’S MASTERIES EXPLANATION: 12/18/0
- Sorcery to increase your damage
- Feast for sustain in lane
- Vampirism because Natural Talent its not that good atm
- Bounty Hunter increases your percent damage dealt
- Savagery for easily last hits
- Assassin to increase your damage
- Merciless to increase your damage
- Dangerous game allows you to survive that last tick of ignite or last minion shot after an enemy dies.
- Precision will increase your damage
- ThunderLord to increase your burst damage later on
PANTHEON’S RANKED RUNES
Flat AD Runes is the best way in my opinion because you will build a lot of armor penetration. Also they are great to poke your enemies.
PANTHEON’S SUMMONER SPELLS
- Flash is no exception for Pantheon and we dont have any escape so always use this.
- Take teleport against hard counters or against enemies who should be followed when they are roaming.
- Ignite is the best option which you can take for lane phase because you have a global range ultimate.
PANTH’S BUILD PATH
- Start always with Corrupting Potion, gives you sustain and very safe laning phase.
- > Rush Youmuu’s Ghostblade you will get CDR+Armor Penetration and good AD damage to increase your burst.
- > Black Cleaver as 2nd item it will give you additional damage, armor reduction, CDR and health.
- You can easily get 5 stacks with your E ability and it is also great to chase squishy opponents and to fight tanks.
- > Sterak Gage will give you tankyness if you’re facing burst, and it gives you a bit damage.
- Take Malmortius if the enemy has high AP burst so you can survive and gives you armor penetration.
- Guardian Angel is always a great item discourage the enemy from focusing you and even if you die it also brings you back.
DEFENSIVE SITUATIONAL ITEMS
- Dead Man Plate gives you great defensive stats if you’re facing heavy physical damage, and speed boost from passive synergizes well with Youmuu’s Ghostblade active passive.
- Randuins Omen gives also great defensive stats against AD comps is good to use that item against champions like vayne, caitlyn to reduce critical hits and to chase them with active passive.
- Warmog Armor just get this item if you really need to survive burst.
- Banshees Veil you can get this item instead of GA if you’re facing AP Comps with CC.
OFFENSIVE SITUATIONAL ITEMS
- Lord Dominik Regards an alternative to Mortal Reminder helps you against tanky teams.
- Mortal Reminder gives you armor pen and inflicts grievous wounds reducing their heals.
- Death Dance great lategame item gives you % heal from your damage dealt and changing 12% of damage taken to bleed over the next 5 seconds and it also gives you nice CDR and damage.
- Ravenous Hydra is a great burst damage item against teams without CC and for laning phase, sustain and push.
HARD MATCH UPS WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING PANTHEON
MY RANKED GAMES BY PANTHEON
Overall i hope you guys like it and learn something, start to carry your team mates with Pantheon.
The following content we provide may interest you:
- LoL duo queue account boosting
- LoL coaching by challengers
- Skarner ranked guide
- Blood Moon 2017 champion skins
Yeah, Spear God is the Only God for me. Pantheon is a mega champion with a wide arsenal and superb ult. Love his ult for the ability to push some lane, and still made it home for dinner, i.e. manage to fly into the teamfight in the perfect moment!