ELO BOOSTING DEFINITION
What is an ELO boost? Meaning of the ELO boosting is the process when a pro player plays on your account until it reaches the position that you desired.
If you were ever interested in how elo boosters can carry and win games and how does LoL elo boosting work that hard and bring accounts on top of the league ranked queue this article is for you!
HOW DOES ELO BOOSTING WORKS
First of all, minimum requirement for our recruits is Diamond 1 therefore they are initially superior in skill to most players on ELO they are boosting:
- They are great at creep slain (CS). This is the first league mechanic improvement one should aim at if he wants to improve perfomance. But there are a few tricks – attacking enemy when he intends to finish a minion giving him a choice to hit back and lose minion or get minion with free damage. Zoning when you are ahead by freezing lane which would prevent lane from being pushed back to opponent side. Creep slain under turret is important as well.
- Elo boosters avoid receiving free damage while this problem is major for people who play in Bronze – Gold leagues. This skill goes one step with creep slain, because if you lose HP you lose the ability to creep slain propely meanwhile you can lose HP during CS. Knowledge of how to balance minion slaining and lane changes against enemy comes with time and experience.
- They know which champions are good at carrying e.g. Katarina, Pantheon, Lucian, Jarvan IV etc. There is own meta in lol elo boosting, still there are great LoL ELO pushers who use Amumu or Fiddlesticks as their main choice during elo boosting while those champions are not popular among our other employees. Champion pick is not as important as how you master certain champion (however most of them avoid support role and about 60% of elo boosters prefer mid lane or jungle positions). We have written special article about elo boost champions where you can learn LoL boosters most common picks.
- They know how to snowball in league and they would keep non-stop pressure on the enemy team when they get advantage. This, in turn, leads to further huge advantage for the whole team. To carry elo booster has to affect more than the only lane he belongs to: e.g. if he is on top lane he has to make such pressure that enemy jungler will have to babysit his lane (or top lane turret will be lost or booster would start roaming mid and enemy part of jungle) and even then elo booster is often able to make successfull one versus two fights. As a mid laner, our boosters often use constant roaming as the way to affect other lanes and carry the game.
- Often ELO boosters are strong leaders with deep understanding of the game process. Making right calls for their team (e.g. when to rush Baron Nashor or Dragon, make a trap, retreat or engage) can often become a solution that will determine which team would be the winner.
Those answers should be informative for people who is wondering how to elo boost in league.
Huge experience combined with great league skill leads to capability to carry ranked games alone.
IS ELO BOOSTING WORTH IT?
It’s worth in many ways:
- You can experience first hand how it’s to play on high elo league. Playing against players whose skill is higher than yours is a best way to improve your own league performance.
- In case you have low MMR, elo boosting is a great way to fix that.
- You can show your friends how high you climbed and then just play normals.
- If you don’t have much to play league but you know that your real league is higher than current then elo boosting is an option.
You may also be interested in: